1. define an element type.
- In the Advance tab, set Gross up (which activates the iterative flag and the process seperate)
- define input values, based on the inputs of the seeded fast formula default_grossup.
- Pay Value
- Additional amount
- Low gross
- High gross
- To within
- Method (defaulted to interpolation)
- Grossup balance
- map the input values to the inputs of the fast formula (which is in this case a 1-1) via the iterative rules button.
- (optional) exclude grossup balances, via the exclude balances button. Only those balances that are defined as grossup show up in the list to be excluded.
3. Define an element link, and happy testing.
Yes you can change the names of the input values, since a mapping is foreseen by the payroll engine, and also the fast formulas can be used as a template for your custom solution, although i would not advise that.
Grossup only works from an element entry, so you can not activate it from an indirect run result.