Back in town after some hollidays...
I was working on Retronotification. As such, I enabled some dynamic triggers (API user hooks in fact) for the Incident Register functional area. The package that holds the code was generated promptly (Pay_dyt_element_entries_pkg) en the logging started right away (See Pay_process_events).
Then I created a event group to monitor inserts on the Pay_element_entries_f table. I used that event group as parameter for the RetroNotification Report (concurrent program), and the generated assignment set included the correct lines.
Some extra testing foreseen the next days.